The “next right step” always sets the compass at Great Expectations.
• A young client overcoming an abrupt challenge in her day, and learning to live in the moment
• The dedicated clinician spending her “non-working” hours continuing her studies to learn new and innovative ways to further impact our clients
• Our administration fostering the collaboration and partnerships that assure the highest quality of care available
Mindfulness on our “next right step” affirms we are always moving in the right direction!
CGE Successes – click on these links to read more!
• Sept 1st, 2016: CGE Awarded 5 year $400K SAMHSA Trauma Grant – read our PRESS RELEASE!
• CGE Receives 3 Year CARF Accreditation!
• CGE is Hometown Charity of Victory Subaru in the “SHARE THE LOVE” event
• MSG captures visit of NJ Devil & CGE Supporter Ken Daneyko!
• Read how Rutgers Center of Alcohol Studies + CGE = IMPACT
• CGE Featured in the Courier Mothers Day Cover Story!
• A New Jersey Hero at Great Expectations – read about it here!
• CGE’s Story featured in NJAMHAA’s April Newsletter
• Catholic Spirit highlights CGE
• Peg Wright Named by NJBIZ for “Top 50 Women in Business”
• Read about Gov. Christie’s Visit to CGE
Each of the women and adolescents who participate in treatment at the Center for Great Expectations (CGE) has a unique and remarkable story to tell. Read each woman’s personal journey, and discover just how important CGE is and how much of a difference we’ve made in so many lives.
The names of our clients have been changed to protect their privacy.