Our Needs List
The young women we help arrive homeless, and empty-handed.
When they first see their room, many are brought to tears – tears of gratitude and relief, and an underlying feeling of unworthiness. Help us help them!
This is the first step: sowing the seeds of self-esteem, long gone from years of abuse.
Providing “a safe place”…
We need your help in providing new in-kind donations, showing each women she is worthy, and allowing her to prepare for the arrival and care of her baby.
Our current Needs List includes:
- Size 4 Pampers or Huggies
- Pillows/Pillow protectors
- Colgate, Crest or Sensodyne Toothpaste (no toothbrushes!)
- Women’s Summer Cotton T-Shirts M-XXL
- Women’s Underwear – Size 8
- Girls Summer Separates – Sizes 4/5 and 7/8
Please call Noreen Whittemore at (732) 247-7003 x325, or email email@example.com
to check on other needs, including gently used donations, and discuss opportunities including:
Mothers Day Outing
Christmas in July
Autumn/Thanksgiving Pumpkins and more
Angel Trees in December