Outpatient Open House
The Center for Great Expectations Outpatient Program specializes in gender specific treatment in an outpatient setting for women and men with substance use and or co-occurring disorders with a strong emphasis on trauma informed care. In addition to group and individual therapy, we provide psychiatric evaluation and follow up, medication management, family services, parenting education, relapse prevention skills and HIV testing.
We utilize a multidisciplinary team approach when treating our clients. Our clinical team is comprised of Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselors, Medical Doctors, and Advanced Practice Nurses. This established, knowledgeable team works independently and collectively to provide clients with superior, evidence based, trauma informed care.
All our treatment programs consist of an individualized treatment plan of services including individual and/or group counseling where evidenced based practices are used. All treatment services provided at CGE are based on the client’s clinical needs and presentation.
Our Outpatient Program offers:
- Gender specific treatment
- Trauma informed interventions including The Nurtured Heart Approach, The ARC Model, and mindfulness
- Individualized treatment and flexible levels of care
- On-site HIV/HepB/C testing with referrals to medical care as needed
- Psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and follow-up
- Treatment of co-occurring mental health disorders